The northern edge of Parcel 2 wraps around the site of a significant historic property, the Captain Joseph Tillinghast House, which dates to 1770 and is undergoing restoration. The house signals an opportunity for developing the parcel with townhouses, apartments and/or office space that extends the distinctive and historic residential fabric of College Hill to the riverfront. The parcel’s location, in fact, makes it a key element of the city’s new riverfront: a high-visibility location with broad views of the river, direct frontage on a new riverside park, and quick access to the signature new pedestrian bridge connection to the Jewelry District.
View the Development Guidelines
Parcel 2